Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Thou Shalt Not Hate

I am not going to sit here and pretend that I am some highly religious person who knows the Bible from start to finish.  I'm also not going to sit here and pretend that I'm some prude who never lies, drinks, swears, etc.  I am, however; someone who tries to see the best in people, and give people the benefit of the doubt....almost to a fault. 

Today, I am having a hard time with that.  I am sure it is just PMS shaking its ugly head; however, today I just want to scream "I HATE YOU!" at a person in my life.  No it's not my ex-husband, his wife or anyone semi-related to me, but it someone I have near daily contact with.  I, as well as someone else in my life, have tried removing them from our lives, but just end up looking all the worse for it.

They make my life a daily struggle.  They leave me feeling stressed out, unappreciated and just all around annoyed.  Today has been one of the worst days I can remember where I just wanted to take it all out on them.  Then I came across a post on (of all things) a psychic's facebook page.  I have attached it.  I won't say it made me feel 100% better, as I still want to scream I hate them and list all the reasons why to their face, but at least I have faith that this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment